“Our Professional Staff work hard to coordinate a variety of services to assist better our clients and help them to meet their daily needs with hope.”
Nursing Care provides in-depth, holistic care in the client’s home. Our Nurses are the center of the home health medical team. They go above and beyond to provide compassionate medical care to the community we serve. This plan is designed to help the client manage their complicated medical needs. A nurse Manager will be assigned to your loved one and help him live comfortably in their home, wherever that may be. The skilled nurse will coordinate the plan of care approved by your doctor.
Contact us today and see how Homily care can help you achieved your goals with the best care possible
Common Services our nurses provide
1. Assess client’s condition during every visit and chart your observations.
2. Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the client’s care plan.
3. Perform an assessment, measure vital signs and make sure the client understands how to take their medication.
4. Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the client’s quality of life.
5. Administer medication as prescribed by the client’s Physician.
6. Educate clients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures.
7. Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.
Our Nurse staff for the plan
At Homily Care Agency, we are committed to serving our communities by providing high-quality of services. Our Nursing Care Program is provided by experienced Nurses with extensive healthcare backgrounds either RNs or LPNs. Their role is to coordinate all aspects of the care of the clients and committed to delivering standard services
Copyright © All right reserved By HOMILY Care Agency Inc.2018