Common Services our nurses provide
1. Assess client’s condition during every visit and chart your observations.
2. Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the client’s care plan.
3. Perform an assessment, measure vital signs and make sure the client understands how to take their medication.
4. Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the client’s quality of life.
5. Administer medication as prescribed by the client’s Physician.
6. Educate clients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures.
7. Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.