Occupational Therapist (OT) focuses on the individual’s abilities to perform practical daily activities. Occupational therapists, through regular therapy sessions, assist the patients in regaining their functional abilities to develop and complete their daily functions and tasks.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment Other Responsibilities
- Collaborate with MHCC RN and other PCA staff to complete initial PCA evaluations
- Complete required orientation as directed by facility
- Follow facility and OSHA safety rules and procedures while on assignment
- Complete and submit documentation of the Occupational Therapist portion of the PCA evaluation
- Record each Occupational Therapist visit
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
It is required that this individual is a graduate of an Occupational Therapist program from an accredited school, and possess an active Occupational Therapist license.
Successful completion of 6 months full time fieldwork