Home Health Aides/CNA
Our Home Health Aides/CNA are the key link between you and Homily. They are here to Help clients with personal activities of daily living and provide basic routine care. Our aides will bring a caring spirit to help with personal care and grooming needs. Our Home Health Aides provide housekeeping, laundry, vacuuming, grocery shopping, meal preparation, accompaniment to medical, religious appointments… etc. Also checking client temperature and pulse rate, and helping with artificial limbs or walking aids. Our Home Health Aides staffs have good communication with our team of nurses about concerns and changes in client’s status.
- Work under direct supervision of a nurse.
- Keep records of services performed.
- Record and note clients’ condition and progress.
- Remind Clients to take medications.
- Ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Prepare food and feed client.
- Teach self-care skills.
- Perform light housekeeping.
- Transport client to doctors’ office or hospital.
Copyright © All right reserved By HOMILY Care Agency Inc.2018