Home Health Aide
As a Certified Home Health Aide, it is vital that you have the passion to improve the quality life of our patients through professional, hands-on care and kindness.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Work under direct supervision of a nurse.
- Keep records of services performed.
- Record and note clients’ condition and progress.
- Check patient’s pulse rate, temperature, and respiration rate.
- Perform prescribed exercises and other physical therapy.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State licensing law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.