Companion Care is a compassionate, attentive caregiver who assists our clients to ensure their safety and healthy lives. The Companion will provide basic housekeeping and care for the recovering patients.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- CPR certified
- Ability to handle physical demands, such as lifting or support client and stand, walk, bend, or crawl for extended periods.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate professional judgments.
- Need to learn basic emergency and safety techniques
- Previous experience working with the elderly or disabled
- Basic knowledge in understanding the aging and disease process, elderly abuse prevention including reporting requirements
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking a genuine interest in client by listening to their needs
- Ensuring that their environment is clean and safe,
- Providing them with proper food.
- May remind client of medications.
- Monitoring clients, recording and reporting any developments or concerns to the agency supervisors, doctors, or family members.
- Providing assistance and planning of client’s recreational activities and events.
- Help Client with Doctor’s appointments.
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition.
Copyright © All right reserved By HOMILY Care Agency Inc.2018